Sunday, July 11, 2010

Flying Car- When Will It Be Available



Days are not very far when cars will fly over our head! The world's first flying car, which was caught in a legal snarl in the US, has finally been given the green signal. Being developed by Boston-based Terrafugia Transition since 2006, the dual-purpose car-cum-plane vehicle called 'the flying car' has got the waiver on its weight from the American Federal Aviation Administration (FAA).Under FAA rules, the flying car -- categorised as a 'light sport' aircraft -- was required to be strictly under 1,320 pounds in weight. But with the addition of car safety features such as airbags, crumple zones and a safety cage, the vehicle overshot the weight-limit. With the FAA now relaxing the rules for its weight, the decks have been cleared for the flying car - a two-seater named Transition - to take-off next year.
Our schedule calls for the first delivery to be made prior to the end of 2011. We currently have in excess of 70 orders, which is about a two-year backlog,' Richard Gersh, vice president for Terrafugia, told IANS. Asked whether it was big corporates or individuals who have placed orders, Gersh said, 'They are generally pilots who either own planes or have owned planes in the past.' About about their plans to raise production, he said: 'Low volume production will take place in the Boston area. No decisions have been made for other production plans.'Costing about $200,000, the flying car will travel up to 725 km in the air at a speed of more than 115 km per hour. Fuelled by gasoline, it will have front-wheel drive on the road and a propeller for flight. With its wings folded, it can be parked in an ordinary car garage. The company claims the flying car has been successfully test-flown many times. It says tests have shown that the vehicle can drive, fly and switch from being a plane to a car in just 30 seconds.

Fascinating, isn't it!

19 comments:

  1. Mother’s Day is celebrated for our family most special person our mother. Mother is a god gift for all people in the world. Every son/daughter is celebrated Mother’s Day for their mother; they express their feelings, love, and joy with their mom. Mother’s Day is celebrated in all over the world on different days; it means Mothers Day Date is not same in all over the world. In most countries, Mother’s Day is celebrated second Sunday of month May. Mother’s Day was first celebrated in 1908 when Anna Jarvis held a memorial for her mother at St Andrew’s Methodist Church in Grafton, https://wishesquotes.org/2017/02/mothers-day-images.html West Virginia. St Andrew’s Methodist Church now holds the International Mother’s Day Shrine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your info. I really appreciate your efforts and I am waiting for your next post thank you once again.
    good morning love images
    good morning baby
    wedding congratulations images

    ReplyDelete
  3. photopia-director-crackThis article is so innovative and well constructed I got lot of information from this post. Keep writing related to the topics on your site.

    ReplyDelete

  4. Amazing blog! I really like the way you explained such information about this post with us. And blog is really helpful for us. raheelpc

    ReplyDelete
  5. 4k-video-downloader-crack
    can be just really a rather productive downloader for downloading a comprehensive playlist or unique videos and audio.new crack

    ReplyDelete

  6. Thanks for this post, I really found this very helpful. And blog about best time to post on cuber law is very useful.sandboxie-crack

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing blog! I really like the way you explained such information about this post with us. And blog is really helpful for us. idmcracksetup.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This article is so innovative and well constructed I got lot of information from this post. Keep writing related to the topics on your site. Isobuster Crack

    ReplyDelete
  9. Create message. Keep posting this kind of information on your blog.
    I am very impressed with your site.
    Hi, you've done a great job. I will definitely dig in and personally recommend it to my friends.
    I am sure they will find this site useful.
    pro tools crack
    edraw max crack
    utorrent pro crack
    nero burning rom crack

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your writing and presentation skills as well as your overall style have really impressed me.
    blog A purchased theme or one that you've modified is either the case.
    You? Whatever the situation may be, the most important thing is to listen to new music with high-quality lyrics.
    Today, I seldom come across a blog as nice as this one.

    replay music crack
    world of tanks wot crack
    hma pro vpn crack
    driver toolkit crack

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks so much for the wonderful post! It was a pleasure to read; you have the gift of the written word.
    I am sure I can never solve this problem.
    I find it extremely complex and extensive.
    I can't wait to read your next post. I am doing my best to do it.
    to approve!
    cinema 4d crack
    macx video converter pro crack
    mirillis action crack
    hypersnap crack

    ReplyDelete
  12. And I appreciate your work, I'm a great blogger.
    This article bothered me a lot.
    I will bookmark your site and continue searching for new information.
    animiz animation maker crack
    anymp4 dvd ripper crack
    abelssoft win10 privacyfix crack
    ez cd audio converter crack

    ReplyDelete
  13. I guess I am the only one who came here to share my very own experience. Guess what!? I am using my laptop for almost the past 2 years, but I had no idea of solving some basic issues. I do not know how to saqibtech.net But thankfully, saqibtech.net

    capture one pro crack
    adobe media encoder crack
    aiseesoft fonetrans crack
    sublime text build crack
    hard disk sentinel pro crack

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you so much for letting me express my feeling about your post.
    You write every blog post so well. Keep the hard work going and good luck.
    Hope to see such beneficial post ahead to.

    smadav pro rev crack
    stellar toolkit for data recovery crack
    systools hard drive data crack 2
    tenorshare icarefone crack
    teracopy pro crack

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am very impressed with your post because this post is very beneficial for me and provide a new knowledge to me. this blog has detailed information, its much more to learn from your blog post.I would like to thank you for the effort you put into writing this page.
    I also hope that you will be able to check the same high-quality content later.Good work with the hard work you have done I appreciate your work thanks for sharing it. It Is very Wounder Full Post.This article is very helpful, I wondered about this amazing article.. This is very informative.
    “you are doing a great job, and give us up to dated information”.
    home-designer-crack/
    animashooter-pioneer-crack/
    gilisoft-audio-toolbox-suite-8-5-0-crack-with-serial-key-free-download-2022/
    clonedvd-ultimate-crack/

    ReplyDelete